ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

Changing Your Personal Information

To update your contact information follow the instructions on myOTR.

To change your name, you need to provide official documentation proving the change of name to have your record amended to reflect the change.

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...