ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

Tuition & Personal Income Tax

Official tax receipts for the tuition portion of your course fees for the previous year will be available to you online via AccessSheridan at the end of February.

The T2202a issued in February will cover only terms or sessions attended during the prior calendar year regardless of when payment was made.

To view your T2202a online:

  • Login using your Sheridan network username and password
  • Select myStudent Centre. Listed under Finances, click the drop down menu and select View My T2202 and click the double arrow.
  • Select  the T2202 form for the applicable year in the drop down box. 

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...