ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

International Transcript Evaluation

Applicants with international documents (including American transcripts) are required to obtain a comprehensive course by course report that assesses their international credentials. The report must be sent from International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) or  World Education Services (WES) directly to

You will need to provide original or certified true copies of your transcript to WES or ICAS. Your documents will be returned to you. There is a fee for the assessment service.

For more information on submitting International  transcripts please click here.

International students should refer to the Sheridan International homepage for application instructions.

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...