ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

Applying as a Transfer Student

Applicants wishing to transfer to Sheridan from another post secondary institution  must apply through the Ontario College Application Service online at In addition to the program choice applicants must indicate the “level” by semester they wish to begin their program.   The First semester/term of the first year is Level 1, the Second semester/term of the first year is Level 2 and so on. If you are currently attending or graduated from a college or university in Canada (outside of Ontario), contact the college/university and request to have one official transcript sent to If you are currently attending or graduated from an Ontario college or university, you may request your transcripts through your online application at  

Once Admissions receives your application and your post secondary transcript you will be invited by letter to contact the Admissions Specialist of your chosen program.

You will have to meet the current Admission Requirements for the program, this may include pre-admission testing or a portfolio submission.

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...