ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

Housing Deposits

To withdraw your application for residence you must notify Residence in writing by mail or fax. Please go to the Residence homepage and choose your Residence location and click on ? for FAQ's for the deadline to withdraw for the Fall term.

For specific questions you may email the Residence directly at: 

Sheridan Trafalgar Residence

Sheridan Davis Residence

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...