ASK.Sheridan - Get Answers

Have a question? Welcome to Ask.Sheridan where you can get your questions answered.

For best results, ask a complete question.
Example: How do I apply?
Best Response

Transcript Requests

You may obtain your transcript 3 ways:

  1. Online

Log into myStudent Centre . Under Academics select Transcript: Request Official in the "other academic" drop down menu. You will be able to specify where the transcript should be mailed.

Students whose academic record begins after fall 2003 have the option to request an electronic transcript through their myStudent Centre account. See Transcripts for instructions.

2.  By telephone

You can request a hard copy of your transcript through our Contact Centre.
In the Oakville Area: 905 845-9430 In the Brampton Area: 905 459-7533 In the Hamilton Area: 905 681-4611. From any of the above numbers select:

Option 3- Continuing & Professional Studies 

Option 4- Post-secondary Program - Stay on the line to speak to a representative.

3.  In person

To request a transcript in person, please visit The Front Counter of a Sheridan Campus. The Front Counter of the Office of the Registrar located in room D100 at the Trafalgar Campus and B201 at the Davis Campus is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.  At the Hazel McCallion Campus the Front Counter is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.

In most cases, your request will be processed while you wait. During peak periods, you may be asked to return in two days to pick up your transcript. You will be required to show a government issued Photo ID or your Student ID card.

If you are requesting a Sheridan transcript for the purpose of applying to another Ontario college or university, transcripts must be requested through the corresponding service centre – for college applications and OUAC for university applications.

Was your answer satisfactory? If not...? If you have more questions, please email an Information Specialist

Are you satisfied with your answer?
You may be interested in...